MENU

Friday, March 7, 2014

Motivation - Stop Holding Yourself Back

At my advanced age, I'm just learning that sometimes I can be my own worst enemy. There are so many things I want to do - or at least try - but I stay talking myself out of all of them.

I said that I was going to do a bit more living in 2014, and I'm trying to do that. I'm working on ME this year. It's time I stopped waiting on other people to make me happy. It's time for ME to make me happy. 


Starting this blog was something I've wanted to do for a long time. Even if I'm talking to myself, I'm going to continue to talk until someone listens. I'm tired of battling my body, so I'm cutting out processed foods. I'm tired of being stressed on the daily at work, so I have stopped multi-tasking. I'm tired of being unhappy about certain things. I need to make changes. 


I will no longer hold myself back from being a better me. 


Do you hold yourself back from doing the things you'd like to do or know you should be doing?


 photo signature.png
Follow on Bloglovin