MENU

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Recent Outfit - Spring Colors!



This is what I wore yesterday. I'm in Virginia and temperatures have been up and down here. It's snowing one day and 70 degrees the next day - yesterday was a 70 degree day. I'll be so happy when Mother Nature calms down a little bit - or at least makes up her mind. 

I think this is such a pretty shade of green. I love it so much I have it in two types of cardigans - this thinner 3/4 sleeve one and a thicker long-sleeve version. I love it here paired with the flowy tunic.
The statement necklace was a great addition to the outfit and pulled together the mint and the navy of the jeans.



Look at how pretty that watch is. Believe it or not, that was the first time I ever remember wearing it. As a matter of fact, I don't even know where it came from. I'm not sure if it was a gift or if it was something I bought. I actually feel kinda bad saying that, but I found it near the bottom of my watch pile the other day. I've been trying to do a better job of actually wearing my jewelry instead of saving it for some non-existent occasion that may or may not ever come.

The other arm just has a couple of fake pearl elastic bracelets, along with a mint green elastic beaded bracelet made by women in Africa. My ob/gyn volunteers in Africa and brings back the bracelets to sell for the women.

I added the yellow flats below for additional color. I love these little flats, and they were a great addition to my shoe collection last year. The toe and rear are a sueded fabric, and the remainder is cloth.


Necklace - Anne Klein
Tunic - Old Navy
Cardigan - Old Navy
Skinny Jeans - Old Navy
Flats - Target




This outfit was inspired by this Pin.

 photo signature.png
Follow on Bloglovin