MENU

Friday, March 28, 2014

Recent Outfit - Purple Gingham

See how the shirt got wrinkled during the day?

This was the outfit in the morning.

This is another outfit from this week. Notice I wore something other than blue jeans - I branched out and wore plum jeans! I added a purple gingham shirt and was going to wear it like that but added a cardigan.
I tried on several and ended up wearing this ivory one with the brown buttons. After seeing these pictures, I realize that I should have tucked in my shirt - the outfit would have looked better because the shirt became wrinkled during the day.

Just a closeup of the beigey bootie.


Ivory Cardigan - Urban Outfitters
Purple/White Gingham Shirt - Old Navy
Plum Skinny Jeans - Ross
Sueded Booties - Old Navy

 photo signature.png
Follow on Bloglovin