MENU

Friday, March 28, 2014

Recent Outfit - Blued Out

Without a cardigan.

Added a cardigan.


This is another outfit from this week. I wear way too much blue when it's cold out because I gravitate to jeans. This pair is a lighter wash, but I was still wearing blue from top to bottom, so I added the scarf later to break up the blue a bit. The scarf also matched the boots, so it all worked out. (And yes, I do way too much shopping at Old Navy.)

Added the tote back.

 I added a leopard-print scarf later, so I snapped a pic w/the scarf when I came home.
I added a closeup of the bootie - I love the studs on these.


Jersey Elastic Bottom Tunic - Old Navy
3/4 Sleeve Cardigan - Old Navy
Skinny Jeans - Old Navy
Studded Sueded Booties - Old Navy
Scarf - Ross
Striped Tote - Tommy Hilfiger via TJMaxx

 photo signature.png
Follow on Bloglovin