MENU

Friday, March 28, 2014

Free iPhone App - Quick 4 Minute Workout

I need to exercise more. I mean a lot more. I don't really do a lot these days exercise wise. I'm at that age when I'm always tired and don't feel like doing much. When your body goes from being able to have children to not being able to have them, it can wreck havoc on your life. For me, I have absolutely zero energy, desire, or motivation to do anything. If I were independently wealthy and didn't have to work, I think I could sleep all day. As a matter of fact, I'm sure of it.

Anyway - I have a lab appointment coming up and basically have 2.5 weeks to lose 5 pounds because my doctor told me 6 months ago she wanted me down 10 pounds when I came back. Yeah - I'm only half way there (on a good day). I saw this app called the Quick 4 Minute Workout on another website and decided to download it. I haven't actually done the workout yet, but I did watch it so see what it was about.

It actually looks like a really quick workout that might do a little something. Basically, you do an exercise for 20 seconds, and rest for 10 seconds. The exercises in order are running in place, jumping jacks, jumping squats, pushups, bicycle crunches, burpees, mason twists, and mountain climbers. 

They show you how to do the next exercise during the rest period, and you exercise along with the video. Very simple.

Click here to read about and/or download it.

I'm going to do it tonight for the first time and see how it goes. Let me know if you download it.

 photo signature.png
Follow on Bloglovin