MENU

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A New Lease on Life

I'm all about reusing, repurposing, and finding new or different uses for old items. The internet (and Pinterest) have taught me that a can of spray paint is like magic.

We bought a new house a couple of years ago, so I've been very slowly decorating it. When we moved from the old house, I wanted to go a different direction with decorating. I didn't want to use much of what I had used for the last 20 years. I'm really into color (and brown), and I've learned that I like things clean and uncluttered.


One of the few items I decided to reuse in this house is a great vase that I've had for almost 20 years. It was a gift, and it's a really great vase, but it didn't go with my current "decorating direction," so I fixed that.


Less than $4 and one can of Valspar's Exotic Sea, and it now fits in perfectly. 



BEFORE


AFTER
 photo signature.png
Follow on Bloglovin