MENU

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Recent Outfit - Olive & Leopard


This is what I wore to work yesterday. The weather was great - 70+ degrees. I wanted to wear my Old Navy Boyfriend Skinny Khakis I ordered online a while back. I wore them one other time, a couple of weeks ago. 

Because so many of my items work together now, this outfit was really easy to throw together. I started with the pants, and instantly knew I wanted to add my leopard flats. Seriously, I never miss an opportunity to wear them - they are SO versatile. Once I had the pants and the shoes, I just matched my shirt and cardigan to the colors in the flats and added a necklace and brown accessories.

Cardigan - Jones New York via Marshalls
Shirt - Croft & Barrow - Thrifted
Boyfriend Cropped Skinny Khakis - Old Navy
Flats - Target
Necklace - JC Penney
Bracelets - Wal-Mart & School Fundraiser
Watch - Geneva - New York & Company

 photo signature.png
Follow on Bloglovin