MENU

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Recent Outfit - White Jeans!!



Today was a beautiful day in Virginia. To celebrate, I broke out my white jeans. Yeah, I'm a rebel - I pay no attention to that Memorial Day to Labor Day thing. 

As I walked into the building from the car this morning, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and I was wearing my white jeans. What an awesome way to start the day!

White bottoms are so versatile, and they look good with every color. In addition to white jeans, I have white shorts and white capris - so many outfit possibilities. Today, I paired mine with a navy cardigan and top and added my leopard flats, and carried my white/blue striped tote.

I avoided white bottoms until a couple of years ago. Do you wear white bottoms?  

Top | Cardigan | Jeans - Old Navy
Leopard Flats - Target
Necklace Set - TJMaxx

 photo signature.png
Follow on Bloglovin