MENU

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Free App - Wunderlist

"Keep your life in sync with Wunderlist"

I love To Do Lists. 

Look, I'm old, and I need to write things down. 

I've owned an iPhone for a lot of years, and I've downloaded Lord only knows how many To Do List apps, only to delete them because they were just too complicated or had way too many features - features that I didn't need or want. Not only that, many of them were not user friendly, at all.


I discovered Wunderlist about 4 months ago, and I've since deleted all the other "list" apps from my phone. Wunderlist is perfect. In addition to the phone version, there is a web version that syncs with your phone so you can make entries from the web.


If you're looking for a simple, user-friendly list app, give Wunderlist a try - I think you'll like it.


Read about and download WunderList HERE.

 photo signature.png
Follow on Bloglovin